The Commonwealth of Dominica
The Dominica Economic Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program for investors based on and guaranteed by governmental laws. Under this program you may acquire citizenship and passport in return for a direct investment to the country’s socio-economic growth. Your Dominica citizenship last for a lifetime and may not be revoked, regardless of changes in officials or governmental policies.
Dominica is an island nation in the Caribbean Basin, lying between the French overseas territories of Guadeloupe and Martinique. The official name is the Commonwealth of Dominica (to be distinguished from the Spanish-speaking Dominican Republic).
According to a NatGeo islands survey, Dominica has one of the highest rates of islands in the Caribbean. In 1997 it became the first country in the Caribbean to participate in the Green Globe work to make Dominica a model ecotourism destination. In 1998 UNESCO designated Dominica’s Morne Trois Pitons National Park a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Dominica is a member of CARICOM, CFATF, Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), the Commonwealth of Nations, United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Organization of American States (OAS). It maintains missions in Washington, New York, London, and Brussels and is represented jointly with other Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) members in Canada.
Dominica Citizenship Benefits
• Flexible – No residency requirement.
• Dual – citizenship is permitted.
• Dependents – are eligible for citizenship too.
• Secure – A peaceful democratic and politically stable country.
• Practical – Visa-free access to first world countries, including SCHENGEN COUNTRIES, HONG KONG, CHINA, and most British Commonwealth countries; ANGUILLA, ANTIGUA & BARBUDA, ARUBA, THE BAHAMAS BARBADOS, BELIZE, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, BRUNEI, CAPE VERDE ISLANDS, CAYMAN ISLANDS, COLUMBIA, COOK
ISLANDS, COSTA RICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EL SALVADOR, FIJI, GIBRALTAR, GRENADA & THE GRENADINES, GUYANA, HAITI, HONGKONG, JAMAICA, KOREA (South), LEEWARD ISLANDS, LESOTHO, LIECHTENSTEIN, MONTSERRAT, MAURITIUS, NAMIBIA, NETHERLAND ANTTILLES, PANAMA, PERU, PHILLIPINES, SAMOA (Western), ST. KITTS & NEVIS, ST. LUCIA, ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES, SEYCHELLES, SINGAPORE, SOLOMON ISLANDS, TANZANIA, TONGA, TURKS & CAICOS, TUVALU, TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, UNITED KINGDOM, VANUATU, VENEZUELA, ZAMBIA
• Profitable – Good international image extends your investment, entrepreneurial and employment abilities
• Convenient – Direct airline access to main regions of the world.
• Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm, friendly people.
• Fast – The most affordable and quick option of all currently existing economic citizenship programs.
• Safe passport for traveling to specific countries.
• Extra protection for assets and privacy.
• Change of name is legally available.
• No taxes on capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance.
• You make the investment after your application is approved, not before.
• The program is based on the law and is guaranteed by the government.
• A Dominican passport is insurance for you and your family against unexpected personal, political or economical strife.
• No notification of your home authorities regarding your new citizenship.
• Better choice of places to live.