(Saint Kitts & Nevis is also known as Saint Christopher and Nevis.)
Saint Kitts & Nevis was discovered by Columbus. It is situated in the Caribbean Sea. The country is a commonwealth monarchy. Queen Elizabeth II is the head of the state. The official language is English. The law is based on the British law. The citizenship by investment programme was established in 1984. It is the longest running programme in the world. This programme is the best choice to those people who may have the desire to make real estate investment in the Caribbean area and who would like to gain the citizenship and passport there.
Saint Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Benefits
• Fast – A fast track solution to get citizenship in 3-6 months.
• Flexible – No residency requirement.
• Dual citizenship is permitted.
• Dependents are eligible for citizenship too.
• Secure – A peaceful democratic and politically stable country.
• Permanent – Citizenship can be passed on to future generations.
• Tax advantages – No personal income tax. No corporate tax on exempt companies. No capital gains tax or inheritance tax.
• Practical – Vise-free travel to more than 131 countries worldwide. (EU included)
• Profitable – Real estate offers income and capital gains opportunities
• Convenient – Direct airline access to main regions of the world.
• Welcoming – Delightful year-round climate and warm, friendly people.
• GOVERNMENT APPLICATION FORM
• DUE DELIGENCE DOCUMENTS
• DECLARATION FORM
• PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT
• CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION FORM
• POWER OF ATTORNEY
• PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM
• BIRTH CERTIFICATE
• MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE/DIVORCE CERTIFICATE
• MEDICAL CERTIFICATE (HIV TEST INCLUDED)
• POLICE CLEARANCE LETTER
• BANK REFERENCE LETTER
• PROFESSIONAL REFERENCE LETTER
• LEGALIZED COPY OF CURRENT PASSPORT
Detailed information regarding required documents please refer to the attached file of CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS GUIDELINES.